Accommodation & Activities Price Guide
- School/youth groups rate – 24-hour rate including all meals ,tea and coffee, accommodation, insurance, instruction, minibus, equipment hire, 3 activities per day from – £62.00 per person per day (all children receive a free certificate) free staff places
- Rate A – 2 nights (weekend – 1 days activity & catering) -Stag/ Hen & adult parties Full catering, accommodation, insurance, equipment hire, minibus with 2 activities – £135.00 per person for the weekend
- Rate B -2 nights (weekend – 2 days activity & catering) – Stag/ Hen & adult parties Full catering, accommodation, insurance, equipment hire, minibus with 4 activities – £157.00 per person for the weekend
- Rate C – Accommodation, bed linen & meals only from – £ 58.00 per person per day, £116 per person for the weekend
- Rate D – Accommodation only – £30.00 per person per night £60.00 per person for the weekend , add £6.00 per set per person for bed linen hire, or bring your own
- Camping – from £6.00 per person per night
- Daily Activity – 2 activities, insurance, minibus, instruction, equipment hire from £49 per person
- Corporate prices – please contact with your requirements
- HOT TUB – include a hot tub in your stay, prices from £250 for the weekend, please ask for more details.
ALL THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON A MINIMUM OF 10 PERSONS IN A GROUP, HAVING SOLE OCCUPANCY OF THE CENTRE, 2 NIGHTS MINIMUM BOOKING
Please feel free to contact me with your groups requirements for a price. All packages can be tailor-made to suit your needs
Heating: Our heating is included in the above price (6am to 10am & Midday to 1pm, 3.30pm to 1.00am) however if you wish it on 24 hr there is a £25 additional cost per day
We used Parson House for a Stag weekend and we all agreed it was an excellent location for a stag weekend. Debbie and the Instructors gave us a warm welcome on arrival and when doing all the events, everyone had a great time doing these events, the food was great and the rooms clean and tidy when we arrived! On the Saturday night we went in to Sheffield and had a good night in town.
Overall the food was great the location was fantastic and the Staff very friendly Helpful and welcoming. Hope we can do it again when I have recovered!!! I would recommend Parson House to any group looking for a fun weekend away.